Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Wednesday

I woke up early because I had a dentist appointment during my lunch and I was making up hours. Luna was great and slept through the night finally. It was amazing. I got my fake crown and some cavities filled. So I was extra numb. When I was done with the dentist I had a million missed calls and messages. I guess they wanted to do an appraisal on our house but forgot to tell me. The next door neighbor decided to sell their house with the same agent and they got their wires crossed. So we figured it all out and he came back after I was done with work. So I took Jenkins and Luna on a walk. Then I went and got a shake because my mouth was sore. On the ride home Luna feel asleep so I worked for a hour to make up more time for the dentist since it too 2 hours. Then we had dinner and bed time. Quite the day. 

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...