Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Tuesday

Today was good. I went into work a bit early because Luna had a doctor's appointment. She is doing great and we go again on her 1 year birthday. Then we met Jeramy at rcwilly. We found a fridge that we liked in the clearance section. So that was a bonus. Then we went to slim chickens for dinner. Luna ate dinner late because we were out late. So she had a harder time falling asleep. But I just turned on wiggles in my bed and she cuddled in and fell asleep. It made me so tired. It really was relaxing lol. I hope your hand wires go well Rachel. Hopefully it wasn't too painful. Mom they haven't said anything about the inspection yet. I texted our realtor and she said she didn't hear anything yet.

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...