Sunday, April 3, 2022

Sunday

We just took it easier today. We went on a walk then looked around at fridge's. We are going to rcwilly sometime this week. They are closed on Sunday. When Luna took a nap I worked upstairs again. I didn't move terriblely fast but it was nice to just putter and not have to move a million miles a minute. Then when Luna woke up her and Jenkins were wild so we went on another walk. When Luna went to sleep I glowforged a bit. I tried to make the writting board for Ruth but it was too small. But I just need to take off the masking and it can be something just to play with. Then a lady at Luna's daycare was interested in the glowforge so I made her a small ruler.

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...