I was tired also today. It was payroll and I got that done and got some of my to do list. We came home and just vegged. We are going to Logan tomorrow. Yeah Rachel you made it to getting the wires out. Karen that is nice you vt at coming. I hope they are nice. Robin just go slow it is going to be a crazy month. Did your house pass inspection? Love mom
Monday, April 4, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
I had a good day. We got up and played for a bit with Luna. Then we went to the aviary. It was fun weekend even made it to the bird show. T...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment