Friday, April 28, 2023

Friday

Sorry I forgot to blog last night I have allergies and took a Benadryl and was out. We drove up to SLC yesterday to get more data on about catalytic converter. As we were driving our check engine light popped on. So I took it to the shop to see what was wrong. It was the catalytic converter. It was going to be 3,500. So we are going car shopping tomorrow. It's not worth it and there is a pile of other things that need to be fixed on it. We are driving up to SLC. So mom dad and Karen can watch Luna. Thanks again for watching her. We have two cars we want to look at so hopefully we find something good
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...