Thursday, April 27, 2023

Thursday

 Thursdays are busy.  Work was ok.  I am still doing step by step photos and they are so hard and I keep messing up little things.  Isaac had orchestra and I was late picking him up so he started walking home.  Oliver was walking Tony so I just picked everyone up.  I was late because I finished putting together my quilt.  It turned out better than I thought it would.  Oliver and Ruth had piano lessons and are doing well there.  We had a quick dinner and then I took Ruth to tumbling.  Casey worked late so the boys rode their bike to the park and I walked Tony.  Casey met us there and brought Oliver's kit.  It was fun.  Tomorrow is the talent show and I hope it goes well. 

Love Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...