Monday, April 24, 2023

Monday

It rained a lot tonight. It was nice, my grass needed it. I saw online up north everyone is seeing the aroa colors at night. I also saw they tore down the old dugway highschool. Today they had a vendor come down and they took us to lunch. They opened a gordmndise in American fork so we went there. It tasted good. They are known for their huge desserts. I got one and was so full but it tasted good. For dinner got little Caesars since I wasn't hungry and I didn't want to cook. Luna ate 2 pieces. She was so wild going down tonight. She told me a full story in her alien talk. I have no clue what she was saying but she was very animated about everything. Jeramy took second shift so hopefully she goes down soon

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...