Friday, April 28, 2023

Friday

I am sorry about your car Robin.  I am excited for you also, you have needed one for a while.  Good luck looking.  Work was better today.  I still was doing step by steps but it went better.  I left for an hour and went to the school's talent show.  I accompanied Isaac and he did really well.  He is brave to play in front of everyone.  I worked a little late.  Casey came home about the same time as me he had a hard time going back to work.  We went to the park for a bit and played in the backyard.  I had gotten tickets to a high school play for tonight.  We went and it wasn't great.  Oliver really liked it though.  Good luck tomorrow.  
Love Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...