Saturday, April 29, 2023

Saturday

 I am glad you found a car Robin and I hope it is awesome.  We had a good day and got a lot done.  I went to exercise class this morning and went to both classes.  Then I started cutting out a new quilt.  We get points at work and I traded them in and had enough money for a quilt kit.  We did a lot of yard work.  We cleaned up the raspberries and blackberries.  Casey and Isaac worked on the tree house and only have two more boards to put on.  Me and the little kids spent some time cleaning their rooms.  Isaac made some delicious shrimp for dinner.  It was pretty amazing.

Love Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...