Sunday, April 23, 2023

Sunday

Saturday mom dad and Karen came down and we walked around a garden place I've been wanting to check out. They had some fun things. Mom and dad got us some strawberries and flowers. And Karen surprised us with a dwarf peach tree for my fairy garden. We are spoiled. Today we basically spent all day in the front yard. Me and Jeramy dug up a cement piece that was 2 feet tall. It was a beast. Then Karen and dad came down and helped us level it out. Everything was draining toward the house. We decided to put in a rock river. We are still working on getting it finished. But the plants are in and the weed barrier is down. Now we just need the flowers to grow and bloom to give it some color. We also have to finish it so it doesn't look thrown together.
Hope you guys had fun at lagoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...