Tuesday, April 25, 2023

tues

Today was their 15 anniversary at work. So they brought in food trucks for us and paid for lunch. It was good. But it was so cold outside. Then after work we played outside for a minute but it was so cold I made Luna come inside. She wasn't happy. But we watched the lorax and she was ok with that. I didn't watch much because Jeramy watched her while I took a bath. When I was done I gave Luna a bath. I got her a shark toy that swims in the water and sings baby shark. She say daddy shark then I would sing. But when I said momma shark she would sing daddy really loud. So we just stuck to the lyrics she liked. Lol 

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...