Friday, April 28, 2023

Friday

 Work was so quiet. One of my friends retirement part was this afternoon. She runs the spina bifida clinic. They were a lot of kids that came to wish her well. There was this cutest boy and he helped me deliver cake in his wheel chair. It was so fun. We came home and had left over spaghetti. It tasted good. We went to Costco tonight. I needed some treats. Robin I am sorry you have to get a new car but it is fun to drive a new car. Rachel i am glad the talent show went well. I still haven't found it on Google. They called dad and his mole wasn't cancer but it was the wrong color. They said they wanted to take it all out. They said it was stressed. We have been teasing him that his mole is stressed. Love you all enjoy the warm sunshine love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...