Thursday, April 27, 2023

Thursday

 Work was good. Just same old same old. I did get a lot done. I came home and Robin called and said she needed to drive to reset her converter on her car so they drove up to trolley square and we had spaghetti. It was random and fun. Karen bought Luna a ball and we ran and ran after it. Rachel I love your quilt. I knew Thursdays were super busy. You are living in your car. Do I need to do anything for teacher appreciation day. We can hook up on Sunday if we need to. Karen ordered a pod for may 6. We are going to fill that up and store it and then move it to the house when we can. That way we are out of Kamas and they can move in when the closing happens. Takes a lot of.pressure off. I am so glad.oliver got to fly his kite. He was so excited about that. That's for coming up Robin. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...