Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Tuesday

 Today was good but busy.  At work I thought I was in trouble because we had a meeting about the photo shoot samples we turned in.  The leather wasn't trimmed nice.  But the meeting was good she just showed us what was wrong and showed us how to trim leather better.  Then said to practice so I did a bit in the afternoon.   Oliver won the mile practice again.  He is fast.  He did better on math test so he was happy.  Ruth is going on a field trip and got the notice today and doing a game day this week so she was happy.  I got my mammogram done today.  Isaac had orchestra and I told him I would.be late picking him up but t walk home and I would get him in my way home.  He wasn't happy about it and I saw his teacher walking and she said he was complaining so much.  We both were laughing.  Me and Oliver went grocery shopping and we had fun.  Casey got his skin results back and he doesn't have cancer and may need a shot but they were sure.  Casey worked late but I still made it to exercise class.  We did mat work and it was pretty hard.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...