Friday, September 11, 2026

Friday

 We had a good day. We had to take the red line to the zoo and I have never seen such long elevators. They went on and on. We were way underground. I have never been on that long of an elevator. The zoo was so beautiful. It was so tranquil. I was just amazed how much room the animals had. It had such big windows on the displays. The elephants have a huge place. There was an orangutan that had a hand broom and dust pan and would get a handful of hay and sweep and sweep it. Then he would. Lean his brushes and start again. We were there all day. The pandas were asleep.and we went back and they were eating. That was something to see. It rained last night so it was humid but.cooler which was nice. No one wears jeans. They all.wear linen. Makes a lot of sense. Have a great weekend. Love mom rachel i love your rug

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 We had a good day. We had to take the red line to the zoo and I have never seen such long elevators. They went on and on. We were way under...