sorry I haven’t blogged in a long time. Saturday we went to the farms it was fun and I’m glad we went. Then Luna went to grandmas to spend the night. We were exhausted and just lounged about. Sunday we picked up Luna. We took a nap and then played games. We stayed up late. When Luna was falling asleep she said her ear hurt so I gave her Tylenol. This morning she woke up and her ear still hurt To the touch. So I took we to urgent care and she has an ear infection. They put her on antibiotics . She’s acting fine and no fever it’s just swollen by her ear. So we are going to have her go to school tomorrow. We just took it slow tonight so she could rest. She was in a really good mood so we had a fun day
Robin














No comments:
Post a Comment