Oliver has a cold so he stayed home from school today. He had a sore throat and a cough. Isaac had early morning practice so it is hard to work out driving him there and picking him up. It is so dark also. Work went well. I just have a couple projects that I am working on slowly and it is going great. Isaac had violin lessons and Oliver had cello lessons. I took Ruth to the hobby lobby so she could get more beads. Isaac had driver's Ed. They brought a family in that was a in a bad car crash to scare the kids to drive safely. Me and the little kids mowed Peggy's lawn. Casey went running and then helped at the end. We went and got ice cream. Ruth got three scoops. Oliver wanted three scoops but he ordered wrong. I got a new rug for downstairs and I love it so much.
Love Rachel




No comments:
Post a Comment