Everything has gone according to plan. We made it through that without a hitch. We found our gate and picked up some Lunchables for lunch on the plane. They were very generous with their treats. I watched Harry Potter and slept through most of it. The airplane was so smooth. There wasnt an empty seat. The metro was right at the airport. We got passes so we can ride it anytime. We found our hotel really easy. It us right next to the Marriott. I felt fancy. It is a nice apartment. It is nice to have a living room. We found an Indian place close by and it was good. We needed treats.so we found a grocery store called the giant. It was a good place and close. We came home and vegged. Each bedroom has its own bathroom. We are spoiled. Hope all is going well.with you guys. Love mom my pictures wouldnt down load
Wednesday, September 9, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We made it
Everything has gone according to plan. We made it through that without a hitch. We found our gate and picked up some Lunchables for lunch o...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment