I am glad you are having a fun trip. I love the pictures. I am sorry Luna had a hard day, that sounds like a really long day. Casey's caving friends wife does photos so he got me her number. Thanks for getting them done also, I am excited. This morning Isaac had driver's Ed. They drive around as course in Smithfield so I dropped him off and went to exercise class which was high and I had so much fun. Last we we ordered a really expensive field detector so we could find gold up in the mountains. This morning we went and got a old metal detector off of ksl. It will be fun. We picked up Isaac and met up with Randy then went up to Idaho and went fishing in his boat. It is so beautiful up there and the leafs are starting to change. It ended up being winding and they had to go to a different dock to get out. They caught two small fish that we couldn't keep. Oliver's hat fell in the water and he fell in while trying to get it. A really nice guy kayaked over to it and got it for us. We had a fun time overall.
Love Rachel










No comments:
Post a Comment