Luna fell asleep so early last night. I had a hard time falling asleep so I didn’t go to bed till late. Then Luna woke up early. I was tired and felt under the weather.So we watched sponge bob. We needed to get our truck inspected. So we took that and got it done. Basics the second we left the house till the time we got back Luna so was emotional. I think she cried for 2 hours straight. While the car was getting Inspected I took her to slim chickens and got chicken nuggets. She calmed down for a bit but then something made her upset again. The Grover’s daughter had a play tonight we went to. I told Luna she could have chocolate if she didn’t cry the whole time. It worked and she did great. It was a long day of emotions for the little one. We are planning on taking it slow tomorrow to reset. I’m glad your trip is fun. Thanks rachel for setting up pictures for us
Robin

No comments:
Post a Comment