Thursday, September 10, 2026

Thursday

 I just sent out pictures. I cant get them to go on the blog. We had a good day. I am surprised how close every thing is. We drove the metro.down to the spy mueseum. I was impressed by how clean and how everything so well. There was a lot to look at. We stayed a long time. We did find some fast food places. They we like Toronto. All underground by the metro. We had lunch there. We finished and walked around the area. We found the castle. The grounds were just beautiful. I love all the flowers. Then the space and air mueseum. It was hot and humid today. We were tired and so we stopped at the store and got stuff to make nachos. They tasted good. Tomorrow we are off to the zoo. I am excited to see the baby elephant. Hope all is well in utah. Love you guys. It is weird to have it so late here already. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday

 I just sent out pictures. I cant get them to go on the blog. We had a good day. I am surprised how close every thing is. We drove the metro...