Tuesday, July 21, 2009

chinese opera

So we did chinese opera makeup today. It was pretty funky I posted pictures to show you what it looks like. I did the one girl and then she did the makeup on me. I think its kinda like devil makeup with the red. It looks better with the whole costume stuff. But I was watching online how they did elpha's makeup from wicked, and the foundation color that they have it a green color from Mac. Its an aqua color, so with water it can go on. I was jazzed. I'm going to buy it for my kit. I'm excited. well I hope you guys have a great day. love ya



1 comment:

  1. You look really pretty, but you did a better job on her makeup. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...