Saturday, July 25, 2009

pour me

So I was going to go to the cn tower today, its like the needle in las vegas. But the wait was 1 1/2 hours so I figured I would try it again on a weekday when its not so busy. I guess I was a good thing because It started to rain. so I wouldn't be able to see anything. It rained so much today, and it wasn't a drizzle it was pouring. Waterfalls were forming from ledges. it was intense. so I just stayed in, I didn't want to drown in the new lake that was forming. :) Its been so humid up here, I washed my blankets and they didn't dry right so I set them out to dry and it took 2 days because of all the moisture in the air. crazy. anyway that was my day, but it was nice to relax and enjoy a rainy day. :)  love ya 

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...