Thursday, July 23, 2009

mouse in the house

Well there is a mouse in the engineering department. One guy in there has enough food in his desk that a mouse could live forever there. It is also a smart mouse because he had 4 traps and the mouse set them all off but didn't get caught. Another person in the office had mouse droppings in their desk, but I checked mine and it was clear so I am glad for that. Robin the class is at night it is on Monday and Wednesdays at 6-10. I will also have a couple of Saturdays to do stuff. I am way excited about it. Well I jealous that mom and Rachel get tomorrow off and I don't. it is just not fair. I am glad that you had a good time at the band thing. Well I am going to meet Rachel and Casey at the pizza factory on about an hour so it will be fun to see them. Have a great Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...