Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wha Hoo

Well I got into the EMT class, so I am way excited. It starts Aug 24. Well I am doing laundry, exciting I know. But I do like clean cloths. I wish that I got Friday off like everyone else, but no such luck. It sounds like you are doing strange and interesting things in your classes Robin. I am glad that your table runner is turning out mom, you may get to use it for the 24th instead of the 7th. I think that I burned my hand driving home today. It seemed like everything I touched in my car was boiling. Well I hope everyone has a great one.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations I'm SOOOOO excited for you. I think you'll be great...... oh p.s if you get any gnarly pictures of wounds send them my way. :)

    ReplyDelete

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...