Monday, July 20, 2009

The Weekend

We had a good weekend. It was really hot and it was hard to work out side so on Saturday we went to Logan while it was hot. Their was a dead tree in out pasture and Casey cut it down Saturday night. It was a huge tree and really hard wood. I have some pictures I will post them later. My poor lawn was really dry and we watered it all weekend. Sunday Casey got set apart to be in nursery. My car should be done on Thursday so Casey drove me down to Logan last night and we ate dinner with Mom and Dad, then he drove down to SLC. I am going to be staying again with Mom this week, which is really nice of her. Then this next weekend we are going to California to see Casey brother Richard. He had 15 plates put in his face but he is out of the hospital now. I am making him a quilt like I made Karen for him but I just tied it. I need to finish that this week before we leave, I will put a picture of that on also. So I only am working three days this week. It is pretty nice, I am excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...