Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Distortions and brow blocking

So we did brow blocking. You put soap in the eyebrow and then put foundation over it to make it go away. then we drew crazy eyebrows over the top. then we drew drunker lips it was bazaar. but it was fun. I also got a book called beauty 2.0 A girl came to our school and talked about it. It sounded really interesting. Its about skin care and how to treat skin troubles. I guess from what she was saying was you break out in certain areas of your face related to you body. So if you have a common problem around the cheeks it relates to your kidneys so you can change your diet to reduce what is happening. I haven't read it yet so I'm not sure what relates to what but its interesting. There is a girl in my class that is in a band and they are showcasing tonight. So i am going to go to support her band. It will be interesting. But I guess if they win the showcase then they get to tour in germany next year. so its a big deal for them. :) love ya 

robin 

1 comment:

  1. That sounds interesting. You will have to let me know what is connected to the chin.

    ReplyDelete

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...