Friday, July 24, 2009

yummy

So i have made a new food discovery. Its a toasted everything bagel with butter, cheese, tomato, and salt and pepper. Its amazing I have cravings for them. This girl at school was eating one and I bought one to try it out. I'm pretty much addicted. anyway today at school we did wig knotting again. I kinda enjoy it. Everyone else in the class hates it. Its kinda like latch hook on a small scale. I'm sure a full wig would be brutal. but my mustache is pretty sweet. You have to take breaks cause its pretty intense. During lunch this one girl bought a wig from the halloween store. It looks like lady ga ga's hair (she's the new pop singer who is strange) and then I did her makeup to match. it was fun. anyway I hope you have a great day off mom, I love weekends. ttyl

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...