Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Here today, gone tomorrow

I am sorry that I haven't been a good blogger lately, sorry. I read it every day though. I got my car back and it is really pretty. They detailed cleaned it so it is like a new car. We are driving it to California tomorrow so it will probably get dirty again. We are excited to leave tomorrow so I will be bad a blogging again but when I get back I will post a ton of pictures. I have a picture of Mom table runner that I need to post also. Helen has been checking on the goats and making sure that they have water and she said that she will do that when we are gone. One of my gladiolas has a red blossom on it. When it blooms I will put a picture on. Casey Mowed the lawn when we got home tonight and it looks really good. I hope that everyone has a good 24th and I will talk to you when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...