Saturday, July 25, 2009

Home again

We made it to grandma's today and got everything done. It takes a lot more time now I have to do the bills and all the paperwork but I don't mind helping them. We made it home before midnight and that is good. We went and saw grandma and grandpa Bodily also and I gave Vickie her birthday day card. I ws going to take her out for dinner but they already had dinner. Oh well next time. I don't have too much else going on. It was nice to have yesterday off and get some work done. They are letting us use the irrigation water now two times a week. That is nice. Saturday and Wednesday. You can have it on all night. It looks like it might rain here also. I am sorry Robin you didnt get to go up. Hope it clears for Sunday.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...