Sunday, July 26, 2009

what have you done

So today in relief society our teacher went off on a tangent on how we needed our Scriptures for every lesson that she teaches. And she couldn't believe how some people didn't have them. It made me mad. It was like kindergarten, I think i'm going to forget mine every last sunday of the month out of rebellion. There are new converts to the church and I think that if you go to church to feel the spirit that is ok. whatever that is my soap box for the day. Other then that its been a good day. Its been a constant thunder storm up here, and I have to give toronto credit they have really good thunder storms. I think I might have to purchase some rain boots, especially for fall time. Well i heard a funny joke the other day I guess there was a plane crash that crashed on a cemetery , there still digging up dead bodies. ha ha ha ha I know its morbid but it made me laugh. I guess here Newfoundland people (they call them newfies) are like the rednecks of the states and that joke was about them. Well I hope everyone has a great week this week. love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...