Saturday, August 1, 2009

New TV

We were are best buy tonight and they had a TV for 350 so we got it. It is a 32 inch. I know it might be my hearing but the old TV was hard for me tohear. I will keep you posted if it is me or the TV. We made it to bountiful and got home way early. That was nice. I am glad that Robin's bridal shower turned out. Did they love the makeup? I invited Kelsey and Mike to sunday dinner because Rachel and Casey are coming. We haven't had a group dinner for a long time. I thought that would be good. I picked raspberries tonight and I got enough to make another batch of jam. I thought their might be enough to make raspberry shakes for dinner tomorrow. They have been so good this year. Blackberries are starting to turn color won't be too much longer and they will be ready to pick. Yum. LOVE MOM

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited that you got a new t.v. you will have to post a picture. :)

    ReplyDelete

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...