Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ramblings

Well my car wasn't finished today but that is alright. It will be done tomorrow. Mom bought me some medication for my goats. They aren't sick but we thought it would be good to deworm them. She bought me a cute dog planter. When I get my camera back I will post a picture. Casey is going to be in the Unitas this week so I wont be able to talk to him until Thursday. It will be nice for him to be out in nature. Me and Mom sewed tonight and I got another row done on my double wedding ring quilt. I have three more rows. It seems to take me all night to finish on row. Mom is working on her 4th of July bags. They are turning out really good. We bought some cheese cake at Olive Garden for desert and then we take it home. It is fun to eat as a snack while we sew. Mom also made me a really good sandwich for lunch. I am getting spoiled. I am excited for my car to be fixed and back, I am excited to be able to go to Clifton also. It will be good to spend some time with the goats and work in the yard. My kindle should be coming next week or the week after. I am so excited to get it. I am planning out what I am going to get. I have been reading Beverly Lewis. I would recommend her books I really have enjoyed reading them. I hope that everyone has a good Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...