Tuesday, July 28, 2009

warts

I'm glad that you made it home safe Rachel I'm sorry your car is being retarded. How was Richard, is he doing sorta ok? I'm glad it was fun though. I am jealous of karen's new ipod. New technology is the best thing in the whole world. Well Today we sculpted things to put latex over the head, some people put horns on there head and funny ears. Well i was being creative and put tiny little balls all around the crown of the head and around the ears. Everyone laughed and said it looked like warts. The inspiration was gum balls, so I think with some color it may look better. :) hopefully. Well This saturday this one girl in our class was going to do a bridal shower party but is busy so me and other girls are going to do it instead. I think I am going to do about 2 girls so it won't be to bad, but we will see. I think tomorrow we might go see harry potter. well better run. ttyl  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...