Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Nice Day

Today was a nice day. Nothing was different it just was a nice day. Maybe I am starting to feel better from when I got my teeth worked on. That does do me in for awhile. I am going to go pick Raspberries and then sew with Rachel. I am going to make bags tonight. I have the 4th of July material to work on and then when I am done with those I am going to make bags out of the material Robin gave me. It is so bright and cheerful. Me and Rachel have decided to take a class and use the beautiful material Karen gave us to make a new quilt with a class. We haven't done that for awhile. I think dad's flight stuff came today. It is a new flight simulator. He should have fun with that. It has pedals and everything. Very uptown. Well have a great hump day.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...