Thursday, July 30, 2009

potter

Last night we went out to go see harry potter. We decided it would be fun to go to the 10:30 show we didn't get out till one o'clock. It was a long movie, needless to say i'm tired.  I think I'm going to sleep well tonight. I can't believe how expensive things are here. It was 12.50 to get into the movies. I about flat lined. Thats double what it is in the states. A lady at church has 5 kids and she said that it was 300 dollars to go the movies so they didn't go. I thought she was exaggerating but I can see how it adds up now. especially with candy. well thats my rant for the day. We did geisha makeup today. After all the other makeups its pretty simple, you just have to make a good white base. I'm excited for the weekend Its a holiday up here this week so I have monday off. I'm excited. i need a break. I don't know but I'm in creature design for thanksgiving  so i think I will talk to the teacher and see if I can go half day or miss thursday and friday all together. Most of the time its a work day, so I can do some work at home to make up time. Well see but its an idea I can ask my teacher when its closer. . anyway have a great day. love ya. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...