Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday

Robin I can relate when people do that. It drives me nuts. They just want to be better than everyone else. I hope it doesn't scare the new converts. Not much going on here. Dad is leaving for SLC tomorrow morning. They are having a big party to celebrate the finishing of the detector. That is exciting. I did pick raspberries tonight. I think they are finally coming to an end. The blackberries are just barely starting to turn color. We are going to have a ton of those. It was nice to have a quiet weekend. I did rejoin netflixs because I keep going to best buy and I don't know which movies are good. Robin and Karen do you want me to buy you a gift certificate so you can have it again? Have a great week. Rachel I hope you made it home safe and sound and had a great time.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...