Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Yard

Joseph came over tonight after Rachel left and we worked and worked. We got the junk cleaned up from behind the basketball court. It looks so much better. I don't know which is worse Karen's 110 heat or Robins floods. Crazy weather. I love your slide show Rachel. Will you show me how to do that one day? I think I am going to go to bed early. Boy that working in the yard can wear you out. There aren't many raspberries left but the blackberries are really coming on now. They look really neat. They are starting to turn color. A couple more weeks and they will be better. I do like you head Robin. You are good. I am glad you are having a good time. Next week is the golf tournament. That will be good to have that over with. The next big hurdle will be the move toour new building. Have a great day. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...