Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Howdy

Well my day has been pretty good. I am glad that the week is half way over. It is also payday week so that is good. It is monsoon season down here hot all day and then windy and stormy all night. last night there was a ton of lightening and someone at work said that it started 20 fires in Washington county. Hopefully we will start getting some rain with these thunderstorms so it won't be so easy to start fires. I hope that your car got fixed Rachel. I bet that your goats miss you. I think that your wart hat look good Robin especially with the other makeup. I feel like I have been slacking on the blog because everyone elses blogs are so long and mine look so tiny next to them. I am going to try and do better so mine don't look so small next to everyone elses. Well I hope that everyone has a great rest of the week. Love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...