Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tuesday

It has been a nice day today. I finished up my 4th of July table runner and it is still July. I am good. Me and Rachel went to ShopKo to get dad another summer shirt because he doesn't have enough to do the one week in SLC and then a week to wash. He runs out of short sleeve shirts. They have large tall ones there and they look nice on him. I also happened to find me a pair of pants. OK this is gross but I was in the bathroom and I looked at the toilet paper and there was a black mark on it and I pulled on the paper to get rid of it and it was a spider. I know it freaked me out. Well it is going to take me a few minutes to calm down from that one. Not much else to report. I got a dentist appointment for monday with a new dentist. I hope it works out. I am nervous about that one. Dad has friday off so he is going to come home on Thursday and we are going to hang out. That will be fun. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...