Thursday, July 23, 2009

it should be friday

Well the band event was fun, she was really happy that we went. It was really loud though I think i'm a bit deaf now. I'm excited karen got into the emt course you'll have fun. Is it at nights? Drive safe to california Rachel. I hope you have a good time. :) although its not the best scenario. I'm glad that dads heart thing went well. Its always a  good thing when dad isn't in surgery the next day. Plus I think Salt lake would be out of control with dad gone for a few days. :) I'm excited to see moms new table runner, I'm sure its beautiful. Well I wish it were friday I'm ready for the weekend. I need a break. its amazing how things pile up. anyway I hope everyone has a great one. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...