robin
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
chess
Well today was a busy day. We learned burns at school and frost bite. Then after school a girl at school has been doing makeup for photographers at a school to help with head shots and then in return they give pictures. She needed help so last minute I went with her to help. The theme they wanted was chess and wanted it to be high fashion. I really didn't like mine I had like 5 minutes to come up with an idea and I just did whatever came to mind. I will show you a pict when I get it I think it will be a few weeks. any way it was bazzaro. I am so glad that you got a new car mom, it brings much joy to my heart. I am excited to ride in it. That is exciting that you get to work in the ER karen. I don't think you will have a dull moment there. :) I'm glad that caseys car is still drivable. with the back seats missing maybe you could make a traveling garden :) ha ha it can be the ambulance for plant er. :) Well have a great one love ya
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
We finished up our pillows today. They were fun to do. My sewing skills are in need of repair however. We went to ogden for lunch for Casey...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment