Tuesday, October 6, 2009

chess

Well today was a busy day. We learned burns at school and frost bite. Then after school a girl at school has been doing makeup for photographers at a school to help with head shots and then in return they give pictures. She needed help so last minute I went with her to help. The theme they wanted was chess and wanted it to be high fashion. I really didn't like mine I had like 5 minutes to come up with an idea and I just did whatever came to mind. I will show you a pict when I get it I think it will be a few weeks. any way it was bazzaro. I am so glad that you got a new car mom, it brings much joy to my heart. I am excited to ride in it. That is exciting that you get to work in the ER karen. I don't think you will have a dull moment there. :) I'm glad that caseys car is still drivable. with the back seats missing maybe you could make a traveling garden :) ha ha it can be the ambulance for plant er. :) Well have a great one love ya

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...