Monday, October 5, 2009

New Car

Thanks Rachel for posting the pictures. It made me remember how much fun that was. I am glad that Casey's car isn't totally destroyed. Just 3/4. I also love the pillow. That is really nice. Robin your pictures are incredible. They look so real. I can't believe that. Well I took some pictures of the car but I haven't had time to post them yet. The car is a 2007 Hyundai Sonata. It has 36,000 miles. It is a really nice car. I am spoiled. I did keep the sundance. I felt like it might be needed to tie Casey over until he can get his car up and going again. I guess this makes it easy to get a birthday present. Things for his car. Rachel has driven in the car and liked it. We did get a carfax and it checked out. I will send pictures. I want to take some in the morning with the light. Right now they are all dark. Karen the lady we talked to that did the paperwork says she can get loans for 4 percent easy. Just and FYI.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...