Thursday, October 8, 2009

Me to

Well I didn't blog last night either. I was tired and just went to bed. Tonight I am having to do my laundry. I signed up to do my first ER shift this weekend so I have to get stuff done. My second shift is on Halloween. The Senior games are going on so I figure this weekend would be a busy one. I am glad that tomorrow is Friday and payday. Best day of the week. Saturday is 6 hours in the ER so I it will be a busy weekend as well. Oh well it will be good to get my hours over with before the very end of the semester. Well I hope that every ones Friday goes well. Love ya gals. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...