Thursday, October 8, 2009

stubble

So today we learned how to make stubble and also old age stipple. I was fun to learn. I defiantly need more practice. But last night I was stressing about my photo shoots for school. because I have to come up with 4 ideas. But one idea I came up with last night I think will be cool. I'm doing grimm fairy tales as my theme, so I am going to ask an old lady from church to be turned into a witch from hansel and gretel and then make her face burned like she got burned from being pushed into the fire pit. I think it will be pretty sweet. I was excited. I just hope the lady will be up for it. anyway i'm sleepy, have a great night.

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...