Friday, October 9, 2009

Two Thanksgivings

I am jealous that you get two thanksgivings Robin, that isn't fair. Well I had a better day at work. It is customer care week and they had chinesse food today. It was really good. It was nice because all week they had food so I didn't take a lunch and was able to make up some time. It is really really windy up here. It is crazy. The goats are doing well though. I watched the office online tonight and it was really funny. I am glad that they finially got married. I am also working on cutting out all my templates for my Sea Urchin quilt. I am almost done and about ready to start cutting fabric. It will be awesome. Mom I talked to Casey and we are going to come down on Sunday for dinner and we will pick up the car. Thank you so much. That will be great.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...