Saturday, October 10, 2009

Saturday

We made it safe and sound to SLC it was a nice day. The car ran really well. It got 37 miles per gallon. Dad was excited about that. We got home early and that was nice. Karen I am glad you had a good time at the ER. It is an interesting place. Did you ever read the books The city of Bones etc. Kay said they were good. Robin good luck with Thanksgiving. You are one good cook. I am looking forward to you cooking again here in the USA. The weather is nice here. Cool but nice. It is nice to have the garden all done with. All the corn mazes are open. We haven't been to one yet. Have a great weekend.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...