Friday, October 9, 2009

thanksgiving

So monday is thanksgiving up here so I have monday off. A girl at school isn't going home either so we are going to try to bake a turkey all on our own. wish us luck. :) Then for american thanksgiving everyone is going to get together to cook and have a party for us americans. I think it will be fun. Well today in school a high school group came in and we did makeup on them. It was fun. I work on a 10th grader boy, I put a pencil in his head and gave him bruises and cuts. I think he had a good time. He kept it on, to scare people on the street. Well on another note. obama won the peace prize. strange. well I better go its institute is tonight and I'm working on photo shoot stuff.

love ya
robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...