Sunday, October 4, 2009

Nice Trip

We have made it home safe and sound. It rained half way home and it was so windy it started out as mud rain. It was a fun trip. However it did end on a sad note. When we drove in the parking lot of the apartment Casey's car was gone. They looked around to see if maybe it got moved but it was gone. There was a message on his phone from the police. It has been stolen and striped. It is impound right now. Rachel was planning on spending the night and going to work from SLC but now I guess they will go look at the car and see what it looks like. I feel bad for them. He loves that car. I will post some pictures tomorrow of our trip. It is nice to be home. It is cold here. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...