Thursday, October 8, 2009

Quilting Class

I had a crummy day at work, but then me and Mom had a quilting class and that was really fun. We meet and went to the Coppermill for dinner. It was really good. Then we went over to the Red Rooster. The quilt we learned tonight was the Winding Ways quilt. It has a lot of curves in it. Their were two girl in the class that it was their first quilt, it was a hard first quilt. Our teacher Marie, had the wood roller that Robin got me at the quilting show. She was raving about it and I was like I own one also. They also have a rotating board that you can buy. I want on. Anyway we used the fabric that Karen got us for our birthdays. They turned out really good. We were able to make 2 blocks. I like how she set it up so we just had to do two, it wasn't as overwhelming. Here is a picture of one of my finished blocks. The other one has the colors switched.



It was a great class and we had a good time.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...